Podcast: Play in new window | Download (49.4MB)
Listen to this podcast below.
The Pleiadians discuss:
- How could the political discourse lead to such a fervor?
- Why the Tea Partiers are not the evil entities that some are playing them to be. Why it’s not that simple.
- Why this very tragic event that happened in Tucson is not simply a case of a mind controlled individual being sent on an assassination.
- Why allowing the Medias, whether television or the internet, to “show you the world” creates responsibly for this event, and why people have the responsibility to monitor and filter the garbage that is coming at them.
- Why it is important to give concern for the perpetrator, as well as, the victim, and why it is important to not vilify and attempt to ostracize at this time – or you might as well go back to the Inquisition.
- Why it is so important at this time to move to a place where you are all living in abundance, rather than lack, and what this has to do with the events unfolding on the planet at this time.
- Why you are like spectators in the Coliseum watching the gladiators fight. What if all the spectators left the Coliseum? What would the gladiators do?
Thank you for a very insightful look at the recent events in Arizona. It is so easy for some of us to explain this devastating event through our political bias or other limited belief system. Taking the route of victim-hood is such an easy way out – and one clearly detrimental to changing our world for the better.
Thank you for reminding us to include everyone in our thoughts and reflections about this unfortunate event. Let’s expand our vision and open our minds to offer compassion, spirit of understanding and a desire to make changes that will be beneficial to everyone. We share this world and in truth we are one. What happens anywhere affects all of us everywhere.
Those of us who want to live in a world of peace, abundance, cooperation and a sense of fair play for all people must act on our desires and find innovative ways to make that world manifest. One voice can make a difference and rally others – such as Gandhi, Martin Luther King and many others. However, we must act on our desires, speak up and demand the world we want to live in.
As pointed out in this article, we have the wind at our back with the Galactic Wave coming. It does not show partiality, but spreads its benevolence and empowerment to all.
This is a good reminder to treasure your mind and be extremely selective of what you expose it to.
Thank you for looking at the Tucson event through a broad lens. I appreciate your insightful perspective.