Pleiadian Channeling: Egypt’s Day of Liberaton
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (12.5MB)
Subscribe: Android |
Listen to this podcast below.
The Pleiadians discuss:
- Why Egypt will not go quietly into the night.
- Why Egypt’s monuments laugh at time. “Man fears time, but time fears the pyramids.”
- Why the military is such a pivotal player and what does it know about the true history of Egypt?
- How it’s not coincidence that Iraq and Egypt (Babylon and Khem) are the places where gods walked among men.
- What information does history demand to come forward as we move forward into a new millennium.
- Why those who are the most in fear of Egypt’s rising are most interested in controlling the status quo.
- Why it is no coincidence that all of this was sparked by technology and the children.
- What technologies were seeded by beings of light so they would be flourishing at this time.
- How the events in Egypt show that the planet has turned a corner.
- Why individuals must take responsibility and why you cannot leave to others what you are destined to do.
- How Mr. Mubarak played his role impeccably as a poster child of the weak old man.
- How his part was like the ending of the Wizard of Oz.
Click the play button below to listen to this channeling: