Podcast: Play in new window | Download (22.7MB)
Listen to this Pleiadian podcast below.
In this channeling:
- How we consider the dragon one of the earliest inhabitants of this reality and this is why all continents have the dragon as part of their mythologies.
- How SOPA and PIPA legislations were shot down and many don’t believe the argument that the Internet is killing American creativity and how it is doing anything but.
- How if you create content and your content is being copied, you have a legitimate right to be concerned but you cannot kill the technology because you don’t’ like what it does.
- How the real question is, why are you doing all of these things, to create money and be rich and to have other people be poor or are you doing all of this to help the society and the people reach their potentials?
- How the only way a culture can reach its potentials is when information can flow freely.
- How other pieces of information are going to flip your world on its end like Copernicus.
- How you are on the pinnacle of a very unsustainable environment.
- Why the manipulation of the culture cannot be sustained permanently.
- How this is the year of proof of what has been prophesied.
- How Hopi elders are holding back choice pieces of information until you are ready for it.
- How the desire for retribution can slow you down.
- How a Camelot Project interview speaks of the idea that there’s one time line ahead. There is a reset point coming, it has to do with the idea of Chaos Theory.
- How out of chaos can come order and there is much chaos, but the order that is coming behind it is not being affected any more by what is going on in the chaotic environment.
- So it’s going to be a very interesting year, it is a year of change, it is a year that you will all look back on and say, “Wow, 2012, whew, a lot of crazy things happened then, but look at the world we are in now, much better place.”
- If you are looking for vengeance, if you are looking for criminals to throw in jail, you haven’t got enough jail space for them. But if you are looking for peace, prosperity, abundance, see it big enough even for these corporate raiders to join you.
Happy New Year, all. Very much enjoy the podcasts. The sugestions to include all who are willing to clean up at the party are most welcome. As are all the suggestions to be more inclusive. Loved the cast party analogy!
I always learn something new here – a new perspective usually. Can’t get much better than that, imo.
Thanks, as always, for your service.
Thank you for mentioning the upcoming agricultural “discoveries”. I’m 22 and I’m moving to Puerto Rico next month from Oregon to help my grand-mother’s land become productive again; sustainably and with as little destruction of the soil system as possible.
So excited for the upcoming year and the ones following!
Best of luck to you. I live in Oregon & my grandfather was born in Puerto Rico of Basque parents. He was one of 13 children and a twin, born in Guayanilla at the very end of the 19th century. He was estranged from his family and I never knew why.
Thank you for your service to our land.
Cheers and love to you all. I especially like the forgiveness piece and the fact that ALL have something to give, even the ones off track.
Ah yes… another great discussion. I ‘m listening as I do work around the office and home, I have an internal conversation with the Pleiadians w/o a sound coming from my mouth. Reconnecting w/ my mission parameters; reminds me of a spy movie. yes, I am a spy… a systems buster for sure; used to be covert, but every day a bit more openly doing so.
As much as I know I do not NEED the affirmations the Pleiadians speak of in the way of the future, I’m reassured in a way that makes the day to day “stuff” more enjoyable; knowing the bigger purpose of all things that are and are to come, and the every awakening purpose that slowly presents itself to ME.
Now is a good time to listen to this podcast, again; in particular, the part, near the end, where the Pleiadians are talking about forgiveness. In 2016, a lot of information that many will find shocking will be revealed (and it will only be the tip of the proverbial iceberg). There will be a great desire, among many, for vengeance (they will call it “justice”). Understand that any reality that is experienced by two or more persons has been co-created, through shared beliefs, by ALL the persons experiencing that reality. (Conversely, if you do not share those beliefs, then you will not experience that reality.) Some may choose to react to the beliefs in question by adopting the role of “victim”, while others may choose to adopt the role of “victimizer”. Nonetheless, both victim and victimizer share the same beliefs. Thus, the Pleiadian’s “cast party” analogy is more than a mere analogy.