Listen to this podcast below.
The Pleiadians discuss how:
- How the energy coming from the Galactic Center has an intelligence to it and one of the things that is missing is the understanding that there is a consciousness that moves through energy.
- How the unleashing of this energy is an indication of its life force and its consciousness, and those who would enslave its consciousness are finding that they cannot control it, and that energy is demanding to be free just like the people in the streets in other countries.
- How what is coming to the planet is a consciousness raising of the true value of energy.
- How what allowed Atlantis to survive for tens of thousands of years was the understanding that energy has consciousness and that the use of ceremony and ritual related to the gratitude for energy helped balance the energies desire to exist.
- What you are going to see going forward is a revolution in energy not just people and it is going to ask for less demand of its gift.
- How there is (almost) unlimited energy in the universe but it is not there to be discarded and treated as garbage.
- How each of you is going to be asked to raise your consciousness to meet the consciousness of what you consider to be inanimate objects and how if you want to see the earth turn back to a place of balance, be moderate in your demands for energy.
- How Japan is modeling for you that decisions must be made with the consciousness of the energy in mind whether it is nuclear, gas, petroleum, whatever.
- How Atlantis survived and thrived for a long time by tapping into the energies from the sun in a moderate way that was nurturing of it and what brought them down was when that consciousness changed into a desire to squeeze every ounce of energy and control as much of it as possible which brought about the death of a continent and amnesia across thousands of years.
- How you can affect this with your thoughts and actions and how everyone is getting the message, but the question is, will they hear it or ignore it.
- How you are going to be asked to step back from the technological world.
- How there will be disruptions in energy but each one will contain a seed of a healthier more sustainable environment.