Podcast: Play in new window | Download (14.6MB)
Listen to this podcast below.
The Pleiadians discuss:
- What does it mean to be connected to the Law of One and to say “that all are One?”
- How the story of Cain and Able – the first brothers in the Bible, the story of the Good Samaritan, and the story of the money changers, all reflect the teachings of the Law of One.
- Why the Law of One means that you cannot throw someone under the bus.
- How the political extremes are going to pull the balance and how your President is attempting to get everyone to move to the middle.
- How we have been saying for many years to those who have been listening to us, “find your home, find your security, and your comforts,” because that will be necessary in the near future.
- How those who have not been doing that are going to find themselves in some very, very stressful situations.
- How there are some that want the disaster (and they are elected officials).
- Why it is important to make better choices in the next elections.
I have just listened to the lastest discussion on 15th July, and had looking forward to it. I so much want to get involved so plz give me a task to complete . I am also looking forward to meeting my brothers and sisters, i am also looking forward to going home.
Love will set you free.
Yeah kind of hard 2 throw anyone under the bus more then Ra did in the Ra Material – Law of One channeling. Any remnants just throw themselves under the wheel by just following those distortions that came from it
I am so happy to hear you speak of getting everyone in the middle! What is this resistance so many have? Why can’t everyone win? Why do some have this great fear?
Every day I hear Obama sending the most sane message – we ALL have to get along, we must hear each other and work together. We must love each other. Be your brothers-keeper.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!