Listen to this podcast below.
The Pleiadians discuss:
- What does it mean to be connected to the Law of One and to say “that all are One?”
- How the story of Cain and Able – the first brothers in the Bible, the story of the Good Samaritan, and the story of the money changers, all reflect the teachings of the Law of One.
- Why the Law of One means that you cannot throw someone under the bus.
- How the political extremes are going to pull the balance and how your President is attempting to get everyone to move to the middle.
- How we have been saying for many years to those who have been listening to us, “find your home, find your security, and your comforts,” because that will be necessary in the near future.
- How those who have not been doing that are going to find themselves in some very, very stressful situations.
- How there are some that want the disaster (and they are elected officials).
- Why it is important to make better choices in the next elections.